Innovative social media marketing strategies are ideal for some businesses because they generate debates about products and services and they are a great way to connect with audiences. Social media is a formidable marketing tool today because emails are prone to getting pushed aside, deleted or ignored entirely. However, did you know that email marketing is said to be 40 times more effective than social media?
Identify your User Behaviour in Google analytics with this useful ready to import GA dashboard
Description of the User Behaviour Google analytics dashboard
- Ave. Session Duration
- Pages / Session
- Ave. Time on Page
- Bounce Rate
- Sessions by Country
- Ext pages
- Bounce rate per country
- Sessions and bounce rate by Medium
- Sessions by Device
- Users and bounce rate by Device Sessiond and ave. time on page by country
- New Users vs Users
User Audience Overview Description
- Sessions and Bounces by Age
- Transactions and Ecommerce Conversion Rate by Age
- Time of day
- Day of the week
- Geo location
- Sessions by Age and Gender
- Engagement duration sessions and pageviews
- Visits by Channel
- Audience Market Category
- Sessions and Bounce Rate by Traffic Type
- Sessions and Bounce Rate by User Type
- Device Type Pageviews & Ave. Time per user
14 notes to define your Social Media Marketing strategy
- Define your target audience what their Age, gender, demographics, income and education levels are.
- Define your buyer Personas what their age, location, interests are.
- Identify influencers in the industry
- Identify which Social media platforms your target audience/ buyer personas use most
- Research competitors Social Media networks, monitor their presence and campaigns and frequency of posts
- Create a content strategy and social media calendar focused on your target audience research what, when and where they are searching for .
- Collect and create content and media for the social media campaigns from your business media bank
- Schedule frequency posts on your chosen social media network based on your Social media calendar
- Monitor user engagement and engage whilst building a relationship track your engagement metrics and insights from your social media platforms.
- Maintain a systematic publishing schedule, schedule a post frequency you can maintain with your Social media calendar
- Investigate the target audience and data collected to plan a ad campaign to increase user reach in targeted area
- Define which are your goals.
- Consider automating social media posts, investigate which social media platform best suits your business needs
- Analysis the user engagement data collected to plan future campaigns, consider advertising to increase social followers to increase brand awareness and to identify new audiences
10 Great Social Media Tweaks
- The Time and date of publishing your posts greatly affects your user engagement
- Creating a list of social networks to reach your targeted audience
- Creating various formats of a specific subject you want to talk about eg. Video, pictures, pdf ect.
- Always add images to your social media posts to support the message.
- Use relevant hash tags to disperse your message further.
- Through analysis of your insights figure out the best time frame delay for your posts on the various social media platforms you use.
- Add social media sharing buttons to your pages you;d want to boost of spend an ad budget on.
- Do keyword research for words with a high search volume you use on your pages and posts.
- Creating content for specific channels your website or as a guess post
- Create and provide great opt-in offers to increase your email list.
Free Live Training: 7 Ways Your Email List is Losing Money (and 11 Ways to Fix It)
During This Free Live Training, You Will Learn:
Marketing automation 2.0 (that you can set up in minutes). You’ll see why setting up even the simplest automated email campaign can give you an immediate edge over your competitors, and how to create your first campaign in a matter of minutes.
How to get your potential customers to take action 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You’ll see how to continuously encourage subscribers to take specific actions that lead to sales, like download your best content, schedule a sales call with you, or just purchase your product—with little or no effort on your part.
How to always send the right emails to the right subscribers, at the right time. You’ll see how to set up and trigger your email campaigns in a specific way, so your leads always see the email messages that perfectly match their actions.
This Social Media Dashboard features
Visits from Social Networks
Goal Value by Social Network
Visits by Social Network
Visits and Pageviews by Social Network
Data Hub Activities
Data Hub Activities by Social Network and Action
Data Hub Acitivites by Social Network
Data Hub Activities and Visits by Shared URL
Social Actions by Shared URL
Social Actions by Shared URL Widget Settings
Data Hub Activities by Social Network and Action
Social Visitor Loyalty
Interaction by Day of Week
How is social performing for your brand? This dashboard gives you a view of Off-site activity, On-site activity, and Conversions/Outcomes, making it easier to evaluate user activity throughout the conversion process.
This social media dashboard features:
Onsite social actions
Social source value
Traffic from social sources
Most shared sources
Revenue per visit by social traffic
#1: Track Follower Preferences on Twitter#
1: Track Follower Preferences on TwitterIn Twitter analytics dashboard here a 28-day summary of your profile. Gather Twitter Activity: number of impressions, engagements, link clicks, retweets, mentions favorites and replies Find the Most Engaging Tweets
#2: Discover Fan Insights on Facebook
Insights at the top of the page to view a variety of analytics. Insights at the top of the page to view a variety of analytics.
Overview A list of page likes, post reach (the number of people who have seen impressions of a post) and engagement
Likes: you’ll see a graph showcasing your page’s growth in terms of audience.
Reach: you can see information on whether your Facebook posts are getting attention organically
Visits: areas of your page that people visited
Posts: a graph showing what days of the week and times of the day your fans are online.
People: information on your audience demographics: the percentage of women and men, ages, languages and cities
#3: Identify Follower Tastes on Pinterest
go to https://analytics.pinterest.com/the average number of daily impressions (number of times one of your pins has appeared on a home or category feed or through a search), daily viewers (number of people looking at your profile), monthly viewers and monthly engagements.
1 New profile data Get better at creating Pins and boards with metrics from your Pinterest profile.
2 More website insights Learn how people use the Save button on your site to add Pins.
3 Platform metrics See how people interact with your Pins from whatever device they use.
4 Your best Pins
Get a glance at your all-time highest-performing Pins.
Social Media metrics to assess brand awareness
3. Mention and shares
4. Top tweet (audience engages with the most)
5. Top mention
6. Profile visits
7. New followers
1 How much does it cost?
3 Prospects and customers 4 Revenues.