Skip to content
10 Great Social Media Tweaks
- The Time and date of publishing your posts greatly affects your user engagement
- Creating a list of social networks to reach your targeted audience
- Creating various formats of a specific subject you want to talk about eg. Video, pictures, pdf ect.
- Always add images to your social media posts to support the message.
- Use relevant hash tags to disperse your message further.
- Through analysis of your insights figure out the best time frame delay for your posts on the various social media platforms you use.
- Add social media sharing buttons to your pages you;d want to boost of spend an ad budget on.
- Do keyword research for words with a high search volume you use on your pages and posts.
- Creating content for specific channels your website or as a guess post
- Create and provide great opt-in offers to increase your email list.