Skip to the content
14 notes to define your Social Media Marketing strategy
- Define your target audience what their Age, gender, demographics, income and education levels are.
- Define your buyer Personas what their age, location, interests are.
- Identify influencers in the industry
- Identify which Social media platforms your target audience/ buyer personas use most
- Research competitors Social Media networks, monitor their presence and campaigns and frequency of posts
- Create a content strategy and social media calendar focused on your target audience research what, when and where they are searching for .
- Collect and create content and media for the social media campaigns from your business media bank
- Schedule frequency posts on your chosen social media network based on your Social media calendar
- Monitor user engagement and engage whilst building a relationship track your engagement metrics and insights from your social media platforms.
- Maintain a systematic publishing schedule, schedule a post frequency you can maintain with your Social media calendar
- Investigate the target audience and data collected to plan a ad campaign to increase user reach in targeted area
- Define which are your goals.
- Consider automating social media posts, investigate which social media platform best suits your business needs
- Analysis the user engagement data collected to plan future campaigns, consider advertising to increase social followers to increase brand awareness and to identify new audiences